We are a community of wonderful people, meeting up on a regular basis for walks and adventures. The team are entertaining and engaging and the members and occasional visitors to our provision maintain regular contact with Wales Outdoors through our online presence. We are educators, communicators, entertainers and all round good eggs 🙂
- Earn ‘BootCoin’ to spend in our shop and to purchase tickets
- Support the development of the Wales Outdoors walking group
- Walks at 15% discount OR pay no more!
- Access the route cards, the classroom and the benefits page (discount codes etc)
- Members only events are planned in a few times a year
- Access to the members community page @ http://walesoutdoors.co.uk/activity
- You can cancel your subscription at any time
- £1 – Community Membership – Access to our wonderful community of walkers and adventurers and earn BootCoin’s
- £5 – Benefits Membership – Access to all benefits, routes and member only events plus 15% discount off walks
- £25 – Monthly Membership – As benefits membership plus pay no more for Wales Outdoors half or full day walks
- £250 – Yearly Membership – As monthly membership just £50 cheaper.
Our very own social media platform was born out of our frustration and anger with the mainstream social media companies stealing of data, of content and their inability to engage and put things right when they went wrong. We believe that ALL mainstream social media is ‘bad’, evil if you like. We de-platformed ourselves from all but Facebook and now all of our Facebook posts begin within our own social architecture, meaning that Facebook get a couple of words and a link back to us.
This optional series of courses and experiential learning opportunities are made available on most Wales Outdoors walks in order to add best value outcomes and importantly to ensure that there is no disruption to your ability to attend our scheduled walks. For example, during Wales’ second Covid 19 lockdown travel in and out of and across Wales was still permitted for education. Outdoor classrooms of up to 30 people were possible and people from England could have attended.
Just our partners, in no particular order other than location, dotted across Wales (and beyond) and likely perfect for your stay. Click on the name that takes your fancy for the accommodation’s page and a link to the accommodation’s own booking portal. Lot’s of links out to stuff to do and see too 🙂
‘outdooractive’ is the European version and we think likely the ‘new home’ for ‘viewranger’. Wales Outdoors have been so impressed by outdooractive that we’ve deleted the viewranger app and now work only with the outdooractive app. Furthermore we’ve been chatting to those fine adventurers at outdooractive and have negotiated a membership discount for you, the Wales Outdoors fans!