Please Log In for your account details OR Join Now to grab one of the TWENTY monthly membership places!
- Support the development of the Wales Outdoors walking group
- Walks no further cost
- Members only events are planned in a few times a year
- Access to the members community page @ https://www.facebook.com/groups/502297581140033
- You can cancel your subscription at any time
- £25 – Monthly – As benefits membership plus pay no more for Wales Outdoors half or full day walks
- £250 – Yearly – As monthly membership but with a £50 discount!
For more info please Contact Us
Wales Outdoors is more than just an activity group! It is to me anyway. I first approached the group via ‘meet up’ and booked on to a parents and kids walk. Me and my 6 and 7 year olds had a blast. I hit a dark time with my mental health illness at the end of 2018 and one of my New Years resolutions was to be more active and enjoy nature more.
I was nervous to attend something on my own so to have the kids with me was great. I met Andy and he is such a friendly guy me and the kids hit it off with him instantly. We felt safe, we knew we wouldn’t get lost, we had a bit more company and I was happy 🙂 I booked on to another walk and went on my own! All the other members were really nice, Andy made sure he spoke to everyone and included everyone on the walk.
I’ve been on about 5 or 6 walks with Andy and met a few of his other helpers. My daughter Isabella really liked the young girl Isobel who helped her on another parents and kids walk we attended (Ogmore, highly recommended) I’m now a member and have many more walks booked for 2020. Thank you Andy for the group, being inclusive, friendly and approachable.
It’s more than just a walking group it’s honestly been a life line this year 🙏 it’s not just about getting up the mountain, it’s the journey to the top that counts!Cat Montgomery